Want to learn how to implement Google Tag Manager (GTM) like a pro?
Watched hours of free GTM courses & YouTube videos and still confused about tags, triggers and variables?
This hands-on training course will have you implementing GTM from the ground up. Learn the ins and outs of tags, triggers, and variables, and how to efficiently implement Google Analytics tracking using GTM.
You will walk away with GTM configured on your own sandbox website, which you can use to continue testing and learning without risking your organization’s implementation.
I really enjoyed the course. It covered a large array of topics and was very easy to follow. It gave me some great ideas on ways we can improve our GA and even how we should approach our GTM implementation.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals in your organization implementing GTM
- Project managers who need to better understand GTM to communicate with their technical team
For me coming from a non-technical background, it was good for getting a general understanding of how [GTM] works. So when [our developer] is working on this I can understand what he is talking about.
What will I learn?
Bring your own laptop – this is a hands-on learning course. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of Google Tag Manager
- Learn how to deploy Google Analytics through GTM
- Understand GTM terminology
- Implement tracking for key interactions:
- Form submissions
- Conversion pixels
Grants for Canadian Citizens
A few final words:
- If you are looking for an introduction to Google Tag Manager, Google offers a FREE introductory training in their Analytics Academy.
- Even if you have signed up to take our Google Tag Manager course, you’ll get a head start if you have a chance to review the Google Tag Manager Fundamentals course before you attend our course.
ClickInsight is a Google Analytics Certified Partner for both Sales and Services.
We have provided analytics training courses for over 10 years.