- Want to use Google Analytics (GA) to help you make better decisions? Improve results?
- Already using Google Analytics but need a refresher?
- Need help tackling the GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification) exam?
A Google Analytics Certified Partner, we’ve been providing GA training courses for over 10 years.
Whether you’re a new or experienced user, we’ll help you learn GA quickly and make better use of Google Analytics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your website interactions, digital marketing campaigns, increase leads or boost sales.
You’ll learn to produce relevant analysis & meaningful reports about your site’s visitors.
This 2-day hands-on GA training course is for:
- Web content owners, marketers & communications specialists
- Media campaign managers, search engine optimization specialists or paid search campaign managers
- Digital or web analysts
- Individuals looking to prepare before taking GAIQ exam for Google Analytics certification
I came away with great knowledge, many follow-up resources and best of all, many ideas for my business. The instructor moved easily from the technical details to the business impact. She made it easy to connect all the dots from both the business and technical perspectives!
Learning Objectives: Bring your own laptop. This is a hands-on learning course. Either analyze your own Google Analytics data during the course or use our demo account. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to use Standard Reports to answer questions about your visitors:
- Who are they?
- Where are they from?
- What are they doing?
- What are they worth?
- Correctly tag marketing campaigns so that data properly populates reports
- Understand why a Measurement Plan is critical and how to decide which KPIs and goals are most relevant to you
- Create custom segments, custom reports, goals, funnels, dashboards, shortcuts, exported reports & scheduled emails.
- Try out Google Data Studio. And if you’re interested in diving deep into Data Studio, check out our 1-day Data Studio course.
- Understand the benefits of integrations with Google AdWords, Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools) and Google Sheets
- Understand what is tracked by Google Analytics automatically “out of the box” and the types of interactions invisible to you unless custom tracking is added. Make a list of interactions you are “blind” to on your site, that you need to talk to your tech team about
- Learn about the benefits of using a tag management system like Google Tag Manager (GTM), and why you should ask your technical team to use Google Tag Manager for both your sites and apps. Tell them about our Google Tag Manager course
> View the Google Analytics course outline to see what the course covers.
Much more comfortable with custom reports and dashboards
Better understanding of what the data means (sampling)
Grants for Canadian Citizens:
- This Google Analytics training course is eligible for the government supported Canada Job Grant, which in Ontario, could refund you 2/3 of the cost of this course, up to $10,000 in total support.
- Not from Ontario? Check out the Canada Job Grant website for information specific to other provinces.
A final word. This GA training course is for those who want to use Google Analytics regularly to make better data-driven decisions, improve content and boost campaign performance. If you are looking for an introduction to Google Analytics, Google offers excellent FREE introductory training in their Analytics Academy.
Future Google Analytics Course Dates:
- Jan. 18-19, 2018 (Remind Me)
We also offer private, customized Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager courses, using your own data and measurement model. To discuss options, contact us.