Due to Covid-19, classroom courses are suspended until further notice.
Want to use Google Analytics (GA) to help make better decisions? Improve results?
Already using Google Analytics but need a refresher?
Need help tackling the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) exam?
Whether you’re a new or experienced user, we will help you learn GA quickly. You will be able to make better use of Google Analytics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your website interactions, digital marketing campaigns, increase leads or boost sales.
You’ll learn to produce relevant analysis & meaningful reports about your website visitors.
I came away with great knowledge, many follow-up resources and best of all, many ideas for my business. The instructor moved easily from the technical details to the business impact. She made it easy to connect all the dots from both the business and technical perspectives!
Who is this course for?
- Web content owners
- Communications specialists
- Media campaign managers
- Search engine optimization specialists
- Paid search campaign managers
- Digital or web analysts
- Individuals looking to prepare before taking GAIQ exam for Google Analytics certification
What will I learn?
Bring your own laptop – this is a hands-on learning course. Either analyze your own Google Analytics data, or use the demo account. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to use Standard Reports to answer questions about your visitors: Who are they? Where are they from? What are they doing? What are they worth?
- Correctly tag marketing campaigns so that data properly populates reports.
- Understand why a Measurement Plan is critical, and learn how to decide which KPIs and goals are most relevant to you.
- Create custom segments, custom reports, goals, funnels, dashboards, shortcuts, exported reports & scheduled emails.
- Understand the benefits of integrations with Google Ads, Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools) and Google Sheets.
- Understand what is tracked by Google Analytics “out of the box”, and the types of interactions invisible to you unless custom tracking is added. Make a list of interactions you are “blind” to on your site, that you need to talk to your tech team about.
- Learn about the benefits of using a tag management system like Google Tag Manager (GTM), and why you should ask your technical team to use Google Tag Manager for both your websites and apps.
Grants for Canadian Citizens
- This Google Analytics training course is eligible for the government supported Canada Job Grant. In Ontario, you could be refunded 2/3 of the cost of this course, up to $10,000 in total support.
A few final words:
- This GA training course is for those who want to use Google Analytics regularly to make better data-driven decisions, improve content and boost campaign performance.
- If you are looking for an introduction to Google Analytics, Google offers excellent FREE introductory training in their Analytics Academy.
ClickInsight is a Google Marketing Platform Certified Company. We have provided analytics training courses for over 10 years.