- Want to use Google Analytics to help you make better decisions? Improve results?
- Already using Google Analytics but need a refresher?
- Need help tackling the GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification) exam?
Whether you’re a new or experienced user, we’ll help you make better use of Google Analytics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your website interactions, digital marketing campaigns, increase leads or boost sales.
You’ll learn to produce relevant analysis & meaningful reports about your site’s visitors.
This 2-day hands-on course is for:
- Web content owners, marketers & communications specialists
- Media campaign managers, search engine optimization specialists or paid search campaign managers
- Digital or web analysts
- Individuals looking to prepare before taking GAIQ exam for Google Analytics certification
I came away with great knowledge, many follow-up resources and best of all, many ideas for my business. The instructor moved easily from the technical details to the business impact. She made it easy to connect all the dots from both the business and technical perspectives!
Learning Objectives: Bring your own laptop. This is a hands-on learning course. Either analyze your own Google Analytics data during the course or use our demo account. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to use Standard Reports to answer questions about your visitors:
- Who are they?
- Where are they from?
- What are they doing?
- What are they worth?
- Correctly tag marketing campaigns so that data properly populates reports
- Understand why a Measurement Plan is critical and how to decide which KPIs and goals are most relevant to you
- Create custom segments, custom reports, goals, funnels, dashboards, shortcuts, exported reports & scheduled emails. If you’re interested in learning more about Google Data Studio, check out our Data Studio course.
- Understand the benefits of integrations with Google AdWords, Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools) and Google Sheets
- Understand what is tracked by Google Analytics automatically “out of the box” and the types of interactions invisible to you unless custom tracking is added. Make a list of interactions you are “blind” to on your site, that you need to talk to your tech team about
- Learn about the benefits of using a tag management system like Google Tag Manager (GTM), and why you should ask your technical team to use Google Tag Manager for both your sites and apps. Tell them about our Google Tag Manager course
> View the Google Analytics course outline to see what the course covers.
Much more comfortable with custom reports and dashboards
Better understanding of what the data means (sampling)
Course Packages Available
|2-Day Course, Lunch, Handouts||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Course Price (+HST)|
|Limited Time Offer:
* Double Early Bird Savings of $150 ends Tuesday April 11, 2017
1Group coaching sessions are one-hour web conferences, scheduled about 2 weeks after the classroom session. The session is recorded and the recording is provided to all attendees. For this session, it will be on May 31 from 12-1 pm Eastern time.
2Individual coaching sessions are one-hour web conferences, scheduled individually within 6 weeks of the classroom session. The session is recorded and the recording is provided to the participant.
Grants for Canadian Citizens: This Google Analytics training course is eligible for the government supported Canada Job Grant, which in Ontario, could refund you 2/3 of the cost of this course, up to $10,000 in total support. Not from Ontario? Check out the Canada Job Grant website for information specific to other provinces.
A final word. This course is for those who want to use Google Analytics regularly to make better data-driven decisions, improve content and boost campaign performance. If you are looking for an introduction to Google Analytics, Google offers excellent FREE introductory training in their Analytics Academy.
Future Google Analytics Course Dates:
- Sept 20-21, 2017 (Remind Me)
We also offer private, customized Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager courses, using your own data and measurement model. To discuss options, contact us.