June 13-14, 2023
10 am to 3 pm
(2-day classroom course)
Bloor Islington Place
12th Floor Conf Room
3250 Bloor Street West
* Taxes (HST) added upon payment
Let our industry experts guide you through this impactful Google Analytics martech change.
GA4 has introduced new definitions and metrics for bounce rates and user reporting.
GA4 also includes exciting new features to surface insights easier. These features enable you to track a visitor’s journey from their first visit to conversion. (e.g. purchase, form submission)
This new capability can help you understand the effectiveness of your website in converting visitors to customers or leads. Overall, GA4 represents a significant advancement in web analytics, offering a more comprehensive and user-friendly platform for businesses to track and analyze their online performance.
Who is this course for?
- Marketing Brand Managers
- Marketing professionals who:
- Run Google Ads and are interested in campaign reporting
- Use Google Search Console with website
- Are responsible for lead generation and ecommerce and are curious about what people do before they buy
What will I learn?
Bring your own laptop – this is a hands-on workshop covering:
- Top tactics to migrate to GA4 with ease
- How to extract insights by comparing & filtering GA4 Reports & Explorations
- Best practices for designing Marketing Campaign Tagging for faster campaign evaluation
- Practical hands-on exercises just for Marketers
- Reference Materials
- Cheat sheet of GA4 key terms and steps to run key reports
- Universal Analytics to GA4 reference guide for marketers
- Customer journey playbook to design GA4 audiences
- Special discount for workshop participants to R.I.S.E. GA4 Success program
We also offer private, customized Google Analytics 4 courses using your own data and measurement model. Visit our FAQ for more information, or contact us to discuss options.
ClickInsight is a Google Marketing Platform Certified Company. We have provided analytics training courses for over 10 years.