Google Analytics helps you see what’s happening on your website, so that you can optimize traffic to and through your site to increase leads, sales and your visitors’ experiences.
Implementing Google Analytics can be easy or complicated. It depends on what you’re trying to accomplish on the web and how your website is built. The resources in this section will help you get started with Google Analytics and move onto optimization:
- Google Analytics Setup Checklist – what you must do, should do and may have to do if you have a complex site
- Google Analytics Custom Campaign Tagging – Tag your marketing campaigns so that you can more easily compare their performance
- Multi-Channel Reports – Help solve the attribution puzzle
- Multi-Channel Funnels: How to Create Custom Organic Search Channel Groupings – Step by step instructions to create customized channel groupings. Use the same concept for landing pages, ad creative and many more.
Common questions we receive about Google Analytics:
- Can deleted Google Analytics Profiles be recovered and restored? Help! We’ve accidentally deleted a profile.
- My Google Analytics data looks strange. Is there a problem with Google Analytics?
And we continuously create blog posts about Google Analytics.