Want guaranteed fresh data about web visitors today?
Limited by simple campaign attribution models?
Want fast & simple integration with a powerful Big Data analysis engine?
Tired of the difficulty budgeting for web analytics tool fees that rise as your traffic rises or tracking complexity increases?
We can help.
Meet Analytics 360 (formerly known as Google Analytics Premium). Introduced by Google in 2011 as Google Analytics Premium, relaunched in 2016 under the Google Analytics 360 Suite (read our Q&A blog post), and rebranded in 2018 as part of the Google Marketing Platform, Analytics 360 goes beyond, from the popular Standard (free) version, providing the following advanced features:
- Advanced data-driven attribution
- Happy with the extra insights you get from Google Ads (formerly AdWords) integration with Google Analytics? If you’re using Display & Video 360 (formerly DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Bid Manager, and Studio) you’ll enjoy similar unique benefits from the integration of Display & Video 360 and Search Ads 360 (formerly DoubleClick Search), with Analytics 360
- Guaranteed service level agreement, for data freshness, uptime and support, including Google Tag Manager 360
- Increased processing limits and access to unaggregated hit level data, reducing the need to employ third-party tools or API extracts to circumvent sampling
- Integration with Google BigQuery, a web service that lets you run interactive analysis of massive amounts of exported data, including historical session data, and tap into powerful data analytics in seconds
- Ample opportunity to customize visitor characterization with 200 custom dimensions and 200 custom metrics
- Ratios and percentages make KPI monitoring easier. Analytics 360 gives you fifty (50) calculated metrics
- All inclusive, flat-fee paid monthly with technical support included. All websites and subsidiaries owned by a single organization can benefit under one license
- And more… Read about the benefits of Analytics 360
And if you’re tired of hunting down answers to questions in public product forums or blogs, because ClickInsight is a Google Marketing Platform Certified Company, we’ll provide you with a dedicated support analyst, with direct access to Google’s support and development teams.