Want fast & simple integration with a powerful Big Data analysis engine?
Tired of the difficulty budgeting for web analytics tool fees that rise as your traffic rises or tracking complexity increases?
We can help.
Meet Google Analytics 360 (formerly known as Google Analytics Premium). Introduced by Google in 2011 as Google Analytics Premium, and relaunched in 2016 as part of the Google Analytics 360 Suite (read our Q&A blog post), Google Analytics 360 goes beyond from the popular Standard (free) version, providing the following advanced features:
- Advanced data-driven attribution
- Happy with the extra insights you get from AdWords integration with Google Analytics? If you’re using DoubleClick Campaign Manager, you’ll enjoy similar unique benefits from the integration of DoubleClick with Google Analytics 360
- Guaranteed service level agreement, for data freshness, uptime and support, including Google Tag Manager 360
- Increased processing limits and access to unaggregated hit level data, reducing the need to employ third-party tools or API extracts to circumvent sampling
- Integration with Google BigQuery, a web service that lets you run interactive analysis of massive amounts of exported data, including historical session data, and tap into powerful data analytics in seconds
- Ample opportunity to customize visitor characterization with 200 custom dimensions and 200 custom metrics
- Ratios and percentages make KPI monitoring easier. Google Analytics 360 gives you fifty (50) calculated metrics
- All inclusive flat-fee of $150,000 USD per year paid monthly for up to 500 million hits per month, basic technical support included. All websites and subsidiaries owned by a single organization can benefit under one license
- And more… Read about the benefits of Google Analytics 360
And if you’re tired of hunting down answers to questions in public product forums or blogs, because ClickInsight is a Google Analytics 360 Reseller (formerly Google Analytics Premium Reseller), we’ll provide you with a dedicated support analyst, with direct access to Google’s support and development teams.