Do you have a great optimization case study or analytics success story to share? The Call for Speakers for eMetrics Toronto 2014 is open until September 27, 2013.
Update: Call for Speakers extended to October 11, 2013.
eMetrics will be returning to Toronto for the 7th year during May 12-15, 2014. May 12 will contain workshops and May 14-15 will be jam-packed with conference sessions.
If you’ve never been to an eMetrics conference, take a look at the Agenda for eMetrics Toronto 2013. You might also want to browse past eMetrics conferences in Toronto, as well as some of the other eMetrics held in other cities.
Before you submit your speaker proposal via the, please do read the subject matter list and the Note to Vendors. eMetrics audiences expect learning and knowledge transfer – they do not like sales pitches and tell us so very clearly on evaluation forms.
The eMetrics Summit audience is challenging because it spans the following range:
- Marketers who have just been handed the job of digital marketing optimization and are trying to figure out what it’s all about.
- They are new to analytics and likely find the area a bit intimidating. However, they are savvy marketers, are eager to learn and have little tolerance for buzz words, acronyms or high level generalizations.
- Open their eyes to a brave new world and show them the true complexities of this business.
- Fellow speakers who have been practicing digital analytics for years.
- Impress them with the depth of your knowledge, the coherence of your presentation and a few personal observations that are a bit beyond the norm.
- Expand their thinking, introduce them to new ideas and reaffirm what they have always thought but never heard expressed so well.
All accepted speakers receive a complementary 2-day conference pass.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask by commenting below.
Update: New Google Analytics Track at eMetrics Toronto 2014