Below as I promised conference attendees, is the electronic version of my handout at the panel session “How to Measure the Effectiveness of Social Media”, December 5 in Toronto.
- OneDegree – Must subscribe if you are a Canadian marketer.
(Disclosure: I’m a contributor to OneDegree)
- ClickZ – Features section houses a multitude of resources
- FutureNow (Grokdotcom.com) – Great discussions on conversion, engagement and measurement
- MarketingSherpa – Sign up for “best of weekly”. Great case studies to learn from.
- MarketingProfs – Wide variety of marketing tips, topics, tricks, including social media.
….blogs, blogs and more blogs
- Web Analytics Association – Check out Events and get involved in Committees (Social Media, Education, Standards)
- Canadian Marketing Association – Check out events, roundtables, seminars and their blog.
I’m a member of both associations.
- – Marketing UnConferences held in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal and Second Life. In Toronto, recently, half or more involve a social media case study. Subscribe to be notified of future events.
- Podcamp – Social Media UnConferences held in Toronto, Ottawa and around the world
- Web 2.0 Measurement Working Group on Facebook
- WebAnalyticsWednesday – Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver … around the world.
- MeshConference – 2008 date not yet announced
- eMetricsCanada – March 31-April 2, 2008 in Toronto
(Disclosure: I’m on the Board for this organization)
Any more? Please comment!