I’m a fan of continuous learning. In fact, that’s a big part of my current role here at ClickInsight. So if you have to spend a lot of time learning (and perhaps feeling uncomfortable more often then you like), learning is best when it’s fun.
Google’s Analytics Academy continues to deliver a fun (and free) way to learn analytics with the release of its third installment Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions on July 8th, 2014.
Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions is designed for ecommerce businesses and users keen on learning how they can use Google Analytics data to make informed decisions. One of units covers Enhanced Ecommerce reporting in support of Google’s beta launch of Enhanced Ecommerce on May 30th, 2014.
So why take the Ecommerce Analytics course or any Analytics Academy courses?
- To get better and faster at doing your job
- It’s FREE training
- Courses are self-paced
- Learning materials are digestible and improve with every course release
- The new Ecommerce Analytics course walk-throughs were an excellent, interactive way to learn
- Your professor is Google’s own Analytics Advocate, Justin Cutroni
- The course forum and Google+ Community are there for extra support
- Earn a certificate of completion by completing the course and final assessment by July 31st (score 80%+)
And…If you can’t seem to get enough of Google’s Analytics Academy you can now register for Mobile App Analytics Fundamentals – yes a 4th installment already!
Happy learning and tell us what you think about the course!