Very excited that eMetrics Washington is coming up on October 19-23, 2009.
Don’t wait too long to register. The Early Bird rates expire on Sept. 4 (get an additional discount using the promo code below).
Once again, the agenda is jammed packed with analytics practitioners from:
- Dell (Leveraging Analytics Globally as a Key Strategic Business Driver at Dell)
- Monster (Measuring and Managing Analytics Globally: What’s Works and What Doesn’t)
- Elsevier Publishing (Web Analytics for Non-Marketers: Extending Data’s Reach and Impact)
- Nokia (Going Mobile)
- National Geographic (Finding the Value of Social Media on the Map)
…and more. Browse the full agenda.
It’s not just the presentations that are value-packed but the discussions at breakfast, lunch, dinner, receptions, clinics and in the tradeshow. 93% of responding attendees rated the last eMetrics summit very good/excellent. Read the attendee feedback. And if you have questions to ask analytics vendors, they’re here, all in one location.
- Before you
It’ll reduce your 3-day conference pass fee by 15%, even after Early Bird rates are over.
, readers, please write down this special discount promo code: JUNELIDC09.
- Bring the team – If more than one attend from the same organization, each additional attendee will receive an additional $200 off the conference fee.
This will be my 9th eMetrics Summit. Hope to see you there.