Save the date because eMetrics Toronto is back May 12-15th, 2014.
What’s the secret for keeping a digital analytics forum ‘fresh’ and relevant after 7 years?
- Finding the brightest minds in the analytics industry willing to share.
- Designing cutting edge tracks, tailored to your needs and challenges as a marketer (like this years’ brand new Google Analytics track).
Regardless if you are a ‘newbie’ just trying to get your footing or a seasoned practitioner yourself, eMetrics Toronto has something to offer you.
So why attend (or attend again)?
To get better at what you do.
Here are 5 things you can expect from eMetrics Toronto 2014:
- Lots of Q&A – Endless opportunities to ask YOUR questions and dive deeper into your own unique analytics issues.
- Expert Advice – Receive top education from internationally acclaimed professionals (peer-to-peer learning, from sessions, DAA Base Camp workshops, roundtables and breakout sessions).
- Learn New Skills / Best Practices – make every day work easier, programs more measurable (more exciting), drive change or increase your bottom line.
- Exposure – Learn new tools to help you uncover actionable insights.
- Networking – Build new relationships to help you advance your career.
If you’re still on the fence, check out this year’s keynotes:
- Jim Sterne, Founder of eMetrics Summit, will unveil an updated “Sterne Measures” interpretation of where the world of marketing is headed. Don’t miss out on his take and update on the mobility manifesto, the data deluge, and the art of analysis.
- Philippe Girardin from Bombardier and Stéphane Hamel from Cardinal Path will share how together they deconstructed Bombardier’s marketing approach and campaign process, to re-build it with digital at the core.
- Neda Tabatabaie from Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment, will share how they use data to uncover insights – from the best ways to service their fans to supporting ticket sales and providing value to their Global Partners.
- Chris Brogan reveals how Hyatt uses predictive modeling to help “monetize” the impact of customer satisfaction and also shares his experience with social media.
- Google’s Justin Cutroni will take the stage in an interactive discussion on the latest advances of analytics education and the latest evolution of Google Analytics, including the impact of Universal Analytics.
The Keynotes are not the only ones who have ‘packed a punch’.
Check out this years’ tracks and the brands taking stage:
In eMetrics Strategy, Hear from TVO, Canada Post, Blackberry, Searchify, Data Insights Group, Franklin Templeton Investments and Blast Analytics & Marketing.
- This track is for managers in marketing, communications and ecommerce, seeking to organize an analytics focused organization capable of defining relevant KPIs, driving adoption, extracting ROI from insights, implementing analytics tools and also understanding ethical and marketing decisions when planning how far to take their use of data.
In eMetrics Reach, learn from CBC Research, Page Zero Media, Dash Digital Group and Reaching SMBs LLC.
- This track is about getting the word out and driving traffic to your online or offline store, your call center and/or website in an ever-changing marketplace. Listen in to learn techniques and tools for “just right” PPC account management, how to methodically build ROI into every social media and online community program, how to identify, engage and measure customer intent around your brand and even how to analyze and understand content across all platforms and device.
In eMetrics Tech, learn from SAP, TD Bank Financial Group, Critical Mass, BMO Financial Group and Mozilla Corp.
- This track is for you if you need get a handle on the technology or manage technologists and are seeking plain business language to explain how to collect data and how data from any source can be used to optimize your marketing. Be inspired and learn the tools and techniques needed to put the “data-driven” into your content marketing strategy, learn how to build a ‘sensible’ segmentation strategy and gain strategies for how keep up with the impact of changes beyond your immediate day-to-day digital analytics role.
Dive into eMetrics Web with Intuit Canada, New York Times, Spin Media, Jim Novo and IHH Nordic.
- This track is for you if you need your data to reveal insights faster than ever to those who make valuable decisions. If you are hungry to learn, here is a sampling of what this track serves up – learn how to develop your web testing strategy, how to integrate Voice of the Customer research with A/B Testing and even how to reconcile claimed “success” across different channels and platforms (when they all use different metrics).
In the NEW eMetrics Google Analytics, learn from Blast Analytics & Marketing, 6S Marketing, LunaMetrics, ClickInsight, Three Deep Marketing, Cardinal Path, Loves Data and IHH Nordic.
- This track is for you if you are looking to build unique competitive advantage for you and your organization and want to learn how the latest advances in Google Analytics are enabling deeper insights with less effort.
I hope you are as excited as we are for the most comprehensive and forward thinking digital analytics forum.
Check out the eMetrics Website to view the Agenda and full list of workshops and special events.
Register Now – super early bird pricing is extended to Friday January 31, 2014!
BONUS Offer: Save an additional 15% off the 2-day conference fee using promo code CLICK15. You can use it in combination with the super early bird pricing. It also works for the combination passes with other conferences that will be co-located in Toronto.
Hope to see you at eMetrics Toronto!
(*blog post updated Jan 22nd, 2014)