With eMetrics Washington over for another year, we’re focused on bringing to life the second Toronto eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, slated for March 29 to April 1 at the Toronto Marriott Eaton Centre. I am honoured and happy to serve for a second year on the Advisory Board of eMetrics Canada. One of the roles of advisory board members is to help conference director, Andrea Hadley, with the agenda.
The Call for Speakers for eMetrics Toronto is now open. If you are interested in speaking, please submit your topic via this online form, by November 15.
As was the case in Washington, attendees are now more advanced than ever in optimization practice and want more than just the “what” to do. They want to know the “how” of being successful at marketing optimization.
Case studies and “lessons from the trenches” that share the actual ups and downs of managing optimization, with real processes described and results presented are always enthusiastically received and highly rated by audiences.
The Toronto conference will consist of 5 tracks, a total of 20 sessions, covering the following themes:
- Content Rich: Where Online Publishers, Advertisers & Marketers Meet on Measures
- Communications, Public Service & Mission Driven Metrics
- Online Marketing Analytics I: Campaigns, Promotions & Ecommerce
- Online Marketing Analytics II: Advanced
- Analytics on the Edge
(what works in dashboards, balanced scorecards, multivariate testing, behavioral & attitudinal feedback and measuring what matters in web 2.0 and mobile… etc.)
Specific sessions will cover a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- The metrics behind opinions and conversations
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Measuring campaigns, promotions and the e-commerce payment process
- Optimizing landing pages, forms and funnels
- Consumer-generated content: turning threats into opportunities
- Dashboards that work
- Marketing with video: best practices for measuring results
- Integrating behavioral observations and attitudinal feedback
- Monetizing online behavior
- Integrating mobile marketing metrics
- Advanced email and search marketing analytics
- Jump starting your web analytics implementation
If you have a topic you’d like to speak on or you can put together a panel on a topic that isn’t listed above, we’re flexible and very interested in hearing from you. Go ahead and submit your session idea online.
Remember, the deadline for speaker submissions is November 15, 2008.