On October 16, I’ll be moderating Demystifying Web Analytics, the latest in a series of roundtables organized by the Canadian Marketing Association’s Marketing Technology & Database Intelligence Council. This roundtable will be at The Westin Harbour Castle, 8-10 am October 16.
Presenting will be:
- Alan K’necht, Founder & President, .
- Rosie Riolino-Serpa, Vice-President of Web Customer Experience and Operations, Rogers Communications Inc.
- Lisa Lloyd, Group CRM Manager, Marketing, Microsoft Canada
To help demystify web analytics, we’re covering the gamut from general to specific:
- Alan will begin by discussing the current state of web analytics.
- Rosie will share with us a high-level overview of the Rogers.com web analytics optimization strategies, tools, tactics & processes.
- Lisa will describe how Microsoft succeeded in uncovering significant learnings in one Microsoft campaign, using a variety of measurement tactics.
We hope that these will stimulate lots of questions from the audience, and we’ll have a great discussion and lots of learnings.