If you’ve ever come across an interesting set of data, but don’t quite know how to start visualizing it, you’re not alone! Inspiration can come from anywhere—an aha moment, a previous viz you created, or a Google Image search.
One of our favourite sources of getting started is to draw upon what others have already created. Whether it be scrolling through #DataViz on Twitter, searching past Makeover Monday creations, or browsing a report gallery, there are many resources available to you for inspiration.
We invite you to check out ClickInsight’s own Report Gallery, showcasing Makeover Monday creations from our team, demoing community connectors, and providing resources to get started Data Studio. We hope this gallery will provide you a source of inspiration for your future data visualizations.
Need more inspiration? Don’t forget to check out the latest creations from the Data Studio community in the Report Gallery!
Related posts in the Data Studio series:
1. Comparing Multiple GA Segments on a Chart in Data Studio
2. Exporting to PDF from Data Studio
3. Using Bookmarks Links in Data Studio
4. Keyboard Shortcuts for Data Studio
5. Creating Heat Maps in Data Studio
6. Using Charts as Interactive Filters in Data Studio
7. Creating Diverging Bar Charts in Data Studio
8. Creating Thumbnail Images of Data Studio Reports
9. Embedding URLs in Data Studio