Web case studies and examples in B2C are plentiful. But if your market is B2B, you may find some aspects of B2C just don’t apply.
At eMetrics Toronto, B2B is well served, and here’s how:
- Successfully Setting the Stage to Measure Reach Strategy Effectiveness Kelly Craft will share a case study on how bankruptcy and credit counseling consultants, Welker and Associates, with the support of consultants from Dash Internet, identified target audiences on social media and other digital platforms like search, with targeted content and content performance metrics. She’ll divuldge insights gained about the audience, where they were reached and how paid media complimented content performance on organic content channels. As an attendee you’ll learn how Welker and Associates maximized social insights for redeployment into broader audience search and email strategies.
- Proving Social Media Works for B2B Graeme McLaughlin will share how social media fits into a B2B model where your prospects really don’t want to be your friend and how the impact of social on B2B conversions can indeed be measured.
- Optimizing B2B Conversion End-to-End John Fernandez will share details of IntraLinks’ ongoing data-driven website optimization journey. Observe the continued impact of digital campaigns that drive and convert visitors to leads to opportunities to bookings. You’ll see the types of decisions that are informed by data and get new ideas for your conversion analytics framework.
In addition to these specific B2B case studies, eMetrics delivers even more sessions that digital analysts and marketers in B2B organizations will find relevant:
- Hiring and retaining competent digital analysts is a challenge, no matter if you’re B2C, B2B, non-profit or government. Finding, Growing and Keeping Web Analysts: Your Most Precious Resource will share experienced, grounded advice
- The entire eMetrics Strategy track covers big data, privacy, building an analytics culture in real life, and communicating data to designers
- The other sessions in the eMetrics Web track cover analysis process, enticing visitors to accept cookies, and planning and managing testing
- eMetrics Reach covers mobile outreach, analyzing search engine marketing and dealing with marketing attribution
- eMetrics Social discusses content optimization and social media ROI methods
- And last but not least, the keynotes, especially Jim Sterne, on the privacy predicament, the mobility manifesto, the data deluge, and the art of analysis
The Early Bird registration rate expires on January 25. Check out the Team discounts offered if you’re bringing more than yourself from your organization.
For our wonderful readers, as an extra incentive, here’s an extra discount code you can use when you register: CLICK15
Use CLICK15 to get 15% off the 2-day conference fee, whether it’s for eMetrics alone or for a combo pass with the other 3 concurrent conferences.
See you at eMetrics Toronto!