ClickInsight is seeking a Digital Analyst.
Interested in going beyond just “pulling metrics”? Do you enjoy solving puzzles? Are you always looking for opportunities to change things for the better and kick performance up to the next level? That’s what our Digital Analysts do for our clients.
ClickInsight is a leading specialist in digital analytics and online marketing optimization. We are a Google Certified Partner for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager as well as the only Google Analytics Premium Reseller headquartered in Toronto.
We help marketers and entrepreneurs innovatively grow their businesses through the smart use of data. To that end, we provide consulting, training, and auditing services to ensure web analytics data is correct and acquisitions campaigns are efficient and effective.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Digital Analyst will support our efforts through the following actions:
- Assess analytics implementation completeness and ensure alignment with client’s business goals and target future.
- Identify gaps and recommend revisions to processes, analytics tool configuration and custom tagging solutions following internal standard processes and best practices.
- Identify KPIs and define most appropriate tagging strategy.
- Co-ordinate and assist with coding, testing, and debugging custom analytics tracking code and tagging implementations.
- Prepare audit, insight delivery and training presentations.
- Configure analytics tools and troubleshoot web analytics data problems.
- Create technical and non-technical instructions for client internal technical staff.
- Analyze and produce deliverables based web analytics and offline data.
- Build and maintain select analytics reports and dashboards.
- Support and deliver client training and assist with other related projects.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, statistics, business, finance, economics, engineering, or other field that uses quantitative analysis skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Referenceable ability to gather business requirements, think critically, create best-fit solutions to meet clients’ needs and produce documentation, presentations and business cases for internal and client use.
- Demonstrated ability to design and perform robust quality control tests and to prepare usable technical documentation.
- Familiarity with different web development platforms and programming languages.
- Web analytics knowledge, experience and regular usage with at least one web analytics tool for a minimum of two years.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
The following technical skills are desirable:
- Digital marketing knowledge and consulting experience.
- Experience with multiple web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe/SiteCatalyst, Webtrends)
- Knowledge of data extraction and visualization tools (such as Analytics Canvas, Next Analytics, Excel macros and pivot tables, Tableau, among others)
- Good knowledge of statistics and modeling.
- Familiarity with SQL and general database concepts.
- Basic understanding of networking (TCP/IP, firewalls).
- Good grasp of common web protocols (HTTP, FTP), CMS and web architecture.
- Familiarity with mobile, desktop and web server operating systems.
Coding skills and web analytics knowledge are not mandatory but valuable. Training will be provided and continuous learning and development from both technical and personal growth perspectives are encouraged and supported.
We are looking for a team player with:
- Unmatched attention to detail, accuracy and precision.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Innate curiosity and interest in continuous life-long learning.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Share knowledge to help others grow (clients, peers, community).
Position Reports To: Managing Director
Location: 3280 Bloor Street West (Connected to Islington & Bloor Subway)
Travel: Minimal – Occasional client meetings around the GTA or for training
Office Environment: Open concept, business casual, flexible hours, telecommuting possible
Job Type: Full-time staff position, 6 months probation period.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to:
Hiring Manager – Digital Analyst
Candidates who pass the first level interview process will be asked to complete a Kolbe A profile — please see www.Kolbe.com for more details. If you have already completed one, please submit it with your resume.
ClickInsight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.