Want to implement Google Tag Manager (GTM) like a pro?
Watched hours of free GTM courses & YouTube videos and still confused about tags, triggers and variables?
Tag Management is a game changer. At ClickInsight, rather than tagging pages, all new Google Analytics implementations use a tag management system (TMS), and Google Tag Manager is by far the most popular TMS.
GTM implementation is not easy to self-teach. And we see this from having been engaged to fix incorrect implementations. A 2-day investment can save you thousands of dollars in consulting fixes and avoid many frustrations, bad data and wrong decisions.
Hands-on learning is the only way to learn and that’s why we’ve created this intensive, 2-day hands-on course. Check out the detailed Google Tag Manager course outline.
Get trained by a highly experienced Google Tag Manager Certified Partner.
Go from Beginner to Advanced in just 2 days. Learn Google Tag Manager and efficiently implement all your custom analytics tracking, including downloads, navigation clicks & dynamic forms. Learn GTM and install your own ad beacon & conversion tracking pixels.
I really enjoyed the course. It covered a large array of topics and was very easy to follow. It gave me some great ideas on ways we can improve our GA and even how we should approach our GTM implementation.
You will be guided through building your own GTM implementation from scratch. You’ll leave with your own “sandbox” website with GTM installed, that you can continue to use for testing and learning without risking your organization’s implementation.
This course is for:
- The people on your team who are doing the actual implementation
- Project Managers wanting to learn GTM, to better understand & communicate with technical teams
For me coming from a non-technical background, it was good for getting a general understanding of how it [GTM] works. So when [our developer] is working on this I can understand what he is talking about.
Learning Objectives: By course end, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of Google Tag Manager
- Learn how to deploy Google Analytics through GTM
- Understand GTM terminology
- Implement advanced tracking in GTM for key interactions like downloads, videos, and form submissions; other analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and conversion tracking pixels
After the course was over, I implemented GTM. I am happy with the way it worked out. It was easy!
Grants for Canadian Citizens:
- This GTM training course is eligible for the government supported Canada Job Grant, which in Ontario, could refund you 2/3 of the cost of this course, up to $10,000 in total support.
- Not from Ontario? Check out the Canada Job Grant website for information specific to other provinces.
A few final words:
- If you are looking for an introduction to Google Tag Manager, Google offers a FREE introductory training Google Tag Manager Fundamentals course in their Analytics Academy. Even if you have signed up to take our Google Tag Manager course, you’ll get a head start if you have a chance to review the Google Tag Manager Fundamentals course before you attend our course.
Future Google Tag Manager Course Dates:
- October 17-18, 2018 (Remind Me)