Become a Data Studio Ninja in a Day
Attend this 1-day workshop for an in-depth hands-on learning experience using Google Data Studio.
We’ll provide data for you to use, or if you use your own data, you will leave with fully working customized reports and dashboards in Google Data Studio. Use this as a starting point for creating even more dashboards and reports back in the office for yourself or others in your organization.
Learn how to use Data Studio to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your reports and dashboards, so that you spend less time building reports and more time uncovering meaningful insights. For a greater understanding of what will be covered, view the Data Studio training course outline.
At ClickInsight, we’ve been providing analytics training courses for over 10 years. We are a Google Analytics Certified Partner and are certified in Data Studio, as well as Analytics, Optimize, and Tag Manager.
This 1-day hands-on Google Data Studio Course is for:
- Marketers, campaign managers, and web content owners
- Digital, web, and marketing analysts
- Anyone who works with data to help guide business decisions
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Connect to your data in Google Analytics and other data sources
- Understand Data Studio terminology
- Use the Data Studio interface to create reports and dashboards
- Display your data using various chart types
- Create calculated metrics and dimensions
- Customize the style and formatting of your reports
- Share your reports and dashboards with others
- Understand principles of captivating data visualization and storytelling
- Understanding of dimensions & metrics in Google Analytics is highly recommended
- Bring your own laptop
Upcoming Data Studio Course:
Grants for Canadian Citizens:
- This training course is eligible for the government supported Canada Job Grant, which in Ontario, could refund you 2/3 of the cost of this course, up to $10,000 in total support.
- Not from Ontario? Check out the Canada Job Grant website for information specific to other provinces.
Future Google Data Studio Course Dates: